Thursday, December 6, 2012

Monochromatic Purple Haze

These days call for Purple Haze.




























Okay, so as you can tell I love monochromatic outfits--when you dress from head to toe in one color, one hue. Today I chose to show this look in purple. Monotones have come in and out of style in the fashion industry but has remained a staple in my wardrobe.

By the way, the Purple Haze part of the title is a shout out to the late-great Jimmy Hendrix, a fellow Seattle native.
This entire fashion collage is representative of my casual street style. I love wearing sneakers with skirts, I love mixing leather into any outfit and I love a great hat (another shout-out to Seattle with the baseball cap).

In true fashionista style, accessories don't stop at jewelry, belts, scarfs, hats and watches--let's not forget about make-up and nail polish which are my two favorite accessories! The perfect combination of purple shadows and purple nails completes this look.

Stay tuned for more monochromatic looks styled by yours truly.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment